When you’re pregnant:
- Rosemary’s Baby – The classic “my unborn baby is the devil” movie
- The Eye II (Gin Gwai 2) – This “sequel” about a pregnant woman who attempts suicide and gains the ability to see ghosts can stand on its own.
- Grace – Her stillborn baby is born alive… and hungry for blood!
- Inside – An insane French woman really, really wants Sarah’s unborn baby…
When you’re traveling abroad:
- Hostel & Hostel II – Where the “ugly American” is killed for sport by the ultra-rich!
- Turistas – Where tourists get their organs harvested!
When you’re going on a camping/canoe trip:
- Deliverance – Be sure to bring your banjo! Also, watch out for the inbred mountain people…
- The Hills Have Eyes (2006) – Family in a camper gets stranded in the desert and discovers the inbred mountain people.
- Wrong Turn (1-5): Group of friends head out into the wilderness and discover inbred mountain people.
When you’re going on a diet:
When you’re going on a snowboarding trip:
- Frozen – You’ll never want to go on a chairlift again!
Do you have a special occasion coming up that is worthy of a horror movie marathon? Leave a comment and I will find a horror movie or two to fit!