A quarterly update on my progress:
- to finish and publish Dreamwalkers
to finalize the print edition of Hitchhikers and offer a giveaway or two
- (if goal #1 happens) to finish and publish Scavengers
- and to possibly finish some of my other works-in-progress, including Blood Countess and another new WIP that I haven’t even added to the site yet!
- be able to do a handstand away from the wall and hold for 10 seconds (I am close to being able to hold it next to the wall, the next step is to move away!)
- be able to do more than 3 straddle ups in a row (in aerial silks)
practice yoga more often
- read down my Goodreads to-read list (currently I have 148 books “to-read” which is kind of ridiculous)
sew more of my own clothes
I got the print edition of Hitchhikers all squared away and did a Goodreads giveaway that ended March 11th. Goal met! I will likely be offering another giveaway for Hitchhikers once I’ve completed Dreamwalkers and get the ebook edition up.
I have actually been practicing yoga more often, usually only once a week (although I do incorporate a lot of yoga stretches into my stretching routine).
So far, I’ve got a peasant blouse nearly completed (will post pics at some point) and I have the materials to make a knockoff of Lululemon’s vinyasa scarf (apparently now discontinued). Also I’m very nearly finished with a sweater I’ve been working on since early autumn, just in time for the weather to turn warm. Not really sewing, but DIY clothing related.
Progress on my other goals…
- Dreamwalkers is up over 52,000 words! It probably will not be finished by my self-imposed deadline of April 1 (ha ha!) but the end is near.
- Have done some inspiration work on my WIP that is still doesn’t have its own spot on my WIP list – check out this Pinterest board I made!
- Still can only do 2 straddle ups in a row, but I’ve been able to do some with straight arms which is extremely difficult, so I am getting there!
- Started the year with 148 books on my to-read list, now at 155, but I have actually read several books that were on there!